On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 6:35 AM HaveF HaveF <iamapla...@gmail.com> wrote:

For example, in doc Lesson 7: How to make complex changes to a code base
> <https://leo-editor.github.io/leo-editor/leo-university.html#lesson-7-how-to-make-complex-changes-to-a-code-base>,
> still don't understand how and where to set a *global master switch*.

A truly global switch would be defined at the start of leoGlobals.py. But
if the change affects only one file I would put the switch at the top of
that file.

> Another example, how to use g.trace, g.gdb, I think few people can master
> it. But maybe through the video, we might be able to have a certain
> understanding.

I think you meant g.*p*db above.

Guido claims to be one of the few people who uses python's pdb
<https://docs.python.org/3/library/pdb.html> module. I'm another.

You must run Leo from a console
<https://leo-editor.github.io/leo-editor/running.html#running-leo-from-a-console-window>
to use g.pdb or to see the results of g.trace.