I'm not concerned about keeping Leo and leoJS in sync. Why? Because *leoJS
will track Leo but not the reverse*.

Félix has already demonstrated admirable dedication to keeping leoJS in
sync with Leo. I do not doubt that he will continue to do so.

Otoh, it's not possible to keep up with vs-code's development. On the
contrary, that's why I am so excited about leoJS!

*Summary*

There is no need (and no way) for Leo to emulate leoJS.

Leo's development will likely slow or stop after I am gone, so Félix will
have little trouble tracking Leo.