Of course, .ipynb files are not worth to support.

But it's bit sad to see that the JSON file is not supported, after all,
json and yaml are two main configuration file formats.

Sometimes, I have to read hundred lines of JSON file, often tortured by
indentation.

I wonder if there are any workarounds or indirect ways to help me improve
the readability of JSON in the current situation, thanks in advance