Whilst experimenting with the new gnx work just now (I will add a posting
to the relevant thread soon, I hope) I came across the following strange
behaviour. No idea if it is old or new.

1) pasted a unl:gnx reference into a node
2) Ctrl-LCclick on it: confirm you go to the right node(*)
some text to the end of the unl:gnx reference(**)
4) delete the text you just added but do not save the file; the node is
'dirty'
5) ctrl-LClick on the reference again
   I get taken to entirely different node, with no relation to the actual
one!

6) if you write the file, then the Ctrl-LClick seems to work as expected

(*) separate point: this seems to take me to the end of the node body. Is
that alterable?
(**) I was experimenting with changing (*) here when I saw this behaviour

Regards
J^n