On Wed, Jul 5, 2023 at 10:27 PM HaveF HaveF <iamapla...@gmail.com> wrote:

Everything will work provided you define *@data unl-path-prefixes* in your
> *myLeoSettings.leo* file *on each platform*. These data should define an
> absolute path (platform-specific) for various .leo files.
>

> Does that means I can set  @data unl-path-prefixes  in my current leo file
> @settings node to specify a specific x.leo file path?

Yes. I have been meaning to point out this fact.

This morning I'll be writing a new Engineering Notebook post discussing the
fine points of PR #3215 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3215>,
aka the *big *PR.

This post will be pre-writing for comments in PR #3424
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3424>, aka the *tweaks *PR.

The big PR already has too many comments. Comments in the tweaks PR will
form the basis for our discussions.