Hmm, we have a real disagreement here.  I think that cut-paste within an
outline should be equivalent to a move.  And anyway, some fundamental
property like node identity should not have to depend on whether someone
happens to remember a subtle point - if they even had learned about it -
when their mind is thinking of something else.