There was some discussion (I don't remember where) about a weird edge
case: changing a clickable link and then undoing the change *without* saving
the file caused Leo not to find the clickable link.

I dismissed this nit as likely unrelated to the big PR. However, I now see
that the *full_match* helper function (internal to g.findUNL) *did* contain
gui code. Imo removing that code was correct, but there is a chance that
doing so created problems.

*Summary*

This post sets the record straight, but I have no intention of restoring
the old code.