At present, load-leo.html says that we'll have to wait for vscode.dev to
support python fully.

But Doh! leoJS is written in typescript. FĂ©lix confirms that Leo in the
browser will work as soon as leoJS becomes available! I'll revise
load-leo.html accordingly.

Aside: leoJS already supports Leo's execute-script command, but it only
executes javascript for now. It will soon support typescript.