The issue was created right after we
spoke: https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/3446
But it's *not about undo/redo: It's about paste-as-clone, *which is bugged.
(the inner clones of subtrees are not clones after pasting - as opposed to
paste-as-template which seems to work fine)

the undo/redo of "arbitrary treeChanges" is another thing, which I'll
implement right after this issue is solved.

Félix