Hi, there,

How are you today?

There is a question about section reference.

I find section reference useful when organizing profiles, as it logically
divides profiles into sections.

But in some cases I find it a bit troublesome. For example, I want to
generate the following configuration file:
title_1:
  title: title_1
  display:
    mark:
      type: bar
    color: red

title_2:
  title: title_2
  display:
    mark:
      type: bar
    color: red

I have to change the following as << display section >>
display:
    mark:
      type: bar
    color: red

It would be great, if there is a section reference like << title section >>
{title_name='title_1'}
$$title_name:
  title: $$title_name
  display:
    mark:
      type: bar
    color: red

Do you have any solutions to this problem?

Thanks!

Best regards,

HaveF