Regarding the gap between static text and dynamic data, its explorers and
possible bridges, I think that the Smalltalk tradition makes a good case
for writing dynamic data instead of static text. Some years ago, I talked
about Pharo[1], my own, Leo inspired, outliner called Grafoscopio[2] and
now, there dynamic writing and exploration of dynamic data/systems within
such systems have a Glamorout Tolkit[3] which improves on user interface
and notebooks, while being a Pharo based system.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing, Offray!
Btw, If I want to exploring, I just start from gtoolkit, right?