Got a new Windows 11 laptop and since I haven't used Windows for a while,
had to spend some time getting Leo to be installed. Ran into few problems
along the way - in Linux and OSX it was always a breeze.

Added what finally worked for me as a gist, if it helps anyone.

https://gist.github.com/vsbabu/60c85bc61d014df8b7fefb727028c4bb

Note that this may not be the most elegant way on Windows, but I am no
Windows expert :)

I am running this directly from git cloned directory rather than installing
that as a pip and then running it. I do a git pull daily and so far it is
all working good for last 3 days.

HTH