On Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 8:20:52 AM UTC-5 k.su... wrote:

in the Syntax coloring -> Default colors ->* @bool color-doc-parts-as-rest
= True* this is now treated as a legacy approach - and this contains the
following:

False (legacy): color all @ and @doc parts with a uniform color.
True: call all @ and @doc parts as reStructuredText (@language rest).

For anyone else that has the same requirement, adding* @bool
color-doc-parts-as-rest = False* to the myLeoSettings.leo file in a node
gets the old behaviour back.

Thanks for reminding me of this setting :-) Recently I wondered why Leo
colored an @doc part as it did.

 just hope that this feature will not end up being removed.

Don't worry. I only remove *unused* settings.