On Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 11:36:23 AM UTC-7 Edward K. Ream wrote:

On Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 1:00:46 PM UTC-5 Edward K. Ream wrote:

> A new PR will define the leo_minibuffer_frame ivar and various
show/hide/toggle commands.

Done.  See PR #3630 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3630>.
All comments welcome.

Edward

Thank you!
Updated the command and it's working well. Will grab the PR changes
tomorrow.
Now I can press a keyboard shortcut to toggle between a "clean view" mode
and a mode that restores the other interface parts, which is just what I
want.

-Ben