It's a nice way to display and balance out key information.  The
organization is basically parents and children.  I didn't see any examples
where a node had more than one parent.  That means the diagram could be
stored in a standard Leo tree.  As usual, the hard part is creating a
layout of the diagram.

The metadata - phase, ticket number, assignees, etc, could be stored in a
node's UAs, or the way I've adopted, with tagged lines in the node's body.
But probably all that data will usually come from a database.