I'll admit I have not scripted Leo at all, and have only used it sparingly
as an editor/organizer because of oddities in autosave..

But why in all the world is a function called 'es' [I presume g means
global scope] something that prints to the log window?

Why is it not named something intuitive? g.writelog ; g.print g.log
something; but 'es' ? What does 'es' mean?

Mike