I hope it would still be possible for people to get the latest leo release
via pip install leo ...

... because Leo is such a great program to organize stuff, ideas, make
plans...  compose texts/poems, I wish that (if possible) Leo was easy to
install for non-programmers or newbies, or young lads who are totally
unfamiliar with git/github.

Félix