Try the other suggested library in the error message:  xcb-cursor0 . I went
through the same thing about a week ago on a different distro, and using
the alternate suggestion solved it.  If that doesn't work either, run an
internet search for "fedora qt.qpa.plugin: From 6.5.0, xcb-cursor0 or
libxcb-cursor0 is needed to load the Qt xcb platform plugin." This may
surface another library name that your distro has.