I haven't watched it yet, but I am sure that many people labor under a
mistaken notion.  Happiness isn't something that you achieve and then you
just have it.  Happiness is a temporary condition, one that you get used to
and it just recedes into the background, like a scent that you don't notice
any more.  That can make a person think they aren't happy when they are
just fine.