I've used Leo for quite a few years now, but I don't upgrade very often.
I don't upgrade very often because each time I do I run into issues and it
can be quite stressful getting it working again.
Today I got Leo up and running again quite quickly and I'm now running
6.7.9-devel.

However, I seem to have lost my font sizes and there never seems to be a
straightforward way of configuring them.  It's so long since I last
upgraded I can't remember what I did and it's just not intuitive :-(

In the leoSettings.leo file there are a few items with font sizes:
font-size, medium-font-size, small-font-size.

I've set them all to 7pt with no effect!
It's not particularly an issue for the body window as I can just use Ctrl
and the mouse wheel to scroll the size, although I'd like it to be smaller
by default.

The real issue is the outline tree.  It's limited for space and there seems
like no easy way to change this font size.

Thank you in advance.