I wish I could provide more detailed info on where and how this warning appears,
but whatever I try (in my limited knowledge), I either get far too many lines ("make")
or separate the regular messages from the warnings ("make 2)&1 > make.out").

I don't know how to pipe everything "as is" into a single file.

Rob.

--
dr. R.J.W.E. Lahaye
Center for Ion-Surface Reaction