Hi, my name is Michael.

I am having  trouble compiling my application with LessTif.  Can someone
help me or give me some suggestion?
I am currently using RedHat Linux 6.0.  My LessTif is in the
/usr/X11R6/LessTif/Motif1.2.  When I compile my applications I use the
following command line:

        gcc -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/LessTif/Motif1.2/include
-L/usr/X11R6/lib
                -L/usrX11R6/LessTif/Motif1.2/lib -lXm -lXt -lXext
-lX11   -o exefile source

When I hit the enter it gives me the following messages:

                can not find Xm/Xm.h      no such file or directory
                can not find Xm/Form.h   no such file or directory
                can not find Xm/PushB.h   no such file or directory

I also go into the Xm directory to look for Xm.h, Form.h, and PushB.h
and these header files are in the Xm directory

I have no idea what's wrong.  Please help!

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank very much

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com