El Sábado, 14 de Mayo de 2005 15:43, Ken Moffat escribió:

>  I think I've got a third - machines that can run a 32-bit or a 64-bit
> system (i.e. x86_64 or ppc64) that are currently running 32-bit (i686 or
> ppc).  It's easy enough to install current 32-bit LFS on them, upgrading
> to multilib should be educational (I'm trying at the moment, learning a
> lot about the toolchain so far, but a very long way from completing).

But in that case you already have a linux system running on that machine, then
you could do the full mulltilib build on the target.

Don't miss the point of this thread: Is there realy some case where you must
to build the packages up to "reboot" in one machine (the HOST) and then to
copy that temp system to other machine (the TARGET) to build the final
system?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia