Well, you won't find that "run flex" in your logs unless something "bad"
happens. :)  As it did with me...

Secondly, /working is where I unpack everything to work in (I still keep
sources in the /sources directory).  I just untar everything in /working, I
find it keeps things a lot neater and easier to find.  :)

        Dave