Jim Gifford wrote:

I found this website when talking to roel last night on IRC. One thing that surprised me was the LFS was actually mentioned in this document along with cross-compiling.

http://www.scratchbox.org/documentation/general/tutorials/explained.html

What gets my goat is that it is implying that LFS is using their toolkit :-(

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25
for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this
message or its header, you agree to these terms.