El Martes, 21 de Junio de 2005 22:49, Archaic escribió:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 08:21:27PM +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
> > To place entities on the files headers isn't a good idea for LFS, IMHO.
>
> Please explain what is not good about having all package-specific
> entities in one place.

To place entities on the files headers (in the XML headers, like in BLFS)
isn't a good idea for LFS.

More clear now?

> > Also, we don't need to declare the new packages.ent file on each XML
> > file. Is enouch declaring it in general.ent (the same is valid for
> > patches.ent).
>
> I'm not sure where that came from since I didn't suggest it.

Is a comment for when that entities changes will be implemented. If a
package.ent file is created, we can declare it in general.ent instead on each
XML file (like was done for patches.ent).

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia