> 0x08051e47 in getcmd (name=0x80598a0 "pwd") at main.c:393
> 393           for (q = name; *q == *p++; q++)
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x08051e47 in getcmd (name=0x80598a0 "pwd") at main.c:393
> #1  0x080521b8 in cmdscanner (top=1) at main.c:355
> #2  0x080525ad in main (argc=2, argv=0xbffffe24) at main.c:233
>
> Reproduced here (thanks for the report Randy!) by connecting to
> ftp.gnu.org as anonymous then doing a 'pwd'.

Thanks Matt.  :)  Hm...  Can you do the following commands and show me the
output?  (Now you're making me want to build myself a 4.01 build! :P)

---Perform the following---
print q
print p
print name

One of them is probably pointing somewhere it shouldn't, and that's the
problem.  :)  Once I see these, I'll see if there's anything that I can find
out.  :)

        Dave