Archaic wrote these words on 08/07/05 23:51 CST:

> I'm wondering if perhaps another note just prior to the original sed
> would be apropo, or if it should all be placed in the main note. The
> latter seems rather disconnected to me.

I'm thinking it would be best inside the beginning note. 2 reasons.

1) The disconnection you mention
2) The command is long. It prolly won't fit on a PDF page so it needs
to be split with a backslash and then *no* spaces before the rest of
the command. This would look much better inside the note box than if
it were just on the page not inside a box.

A short sentence after what you already have saying the following
additional script is necessary to the command below that creates the
/etc/login.defs file is necessary. Please reword, but you know what
I'm driving at. (sed considers any -e data to be a "script", phrase
it as you feel necessary)

--
Randy

23:51:01 up 127 days, 23:24, 5 users, load average: 0.08, 0.08, 0.18