On 8/16/05, Matthew Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> steve crosby wrote:
>
> > The patch needs a proper LFS header applied and sending upstream
> > (hint, hint, nudge, nudge). Tested here on udev-067 without issue.
>
> Hmm, this is the second patch you've attached (and Randy sent a
> similarly affected one too) that fails to apply cleanly.  Vim seems to
> think its got DOS CRLF characters on it.  Is my MUA (Thunderbird)

ug

Thats an artifact of my mail client and setup here - I paste the patch
from my linux box into Windows, then save and attach into gmail via
browser. I sometimes forget to save the file without the CRLF - my
bad, will make a big note ;)

It's also possible that the whitespace is screwed up as well - I'll
try inline in the future.

-- -
Steve Crosby