Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
Jim Gifford wrote:

After some discussion with Gerard, he has requested I prepare a proposal to the LFS community concerning the Cross-LFS book.

Have we reached any sort of decision with this? Gerard, Matt, Jim?

I replied 22 minutes after Jim sent the original RFC, saying I agree with it in principle. Once Gerard confirms, Jim can email me in private and I'll set up the Subversion repository and book rendering. I don't have any experience in setting up mailing lists, so Gerard will have to sort that out. I can't think of any other infrastructure tasks that need to be carried out, though polite reminders are always useful :)

Regards,

Matt.