Hello All,

You may have noticed recently that I have been 'back' to some degree. I have done some work on the LiveCD and yesterday Manuel roused my attention with jhalfs and I added some edits. As I mentioned in my emails before to this and other lists, I had fully intended to leave LFS entirely and not return, at least not for some time.

However, (and perhaps this demonstrates the degree to which I love this project and the work), I wasn't able to keep myself away.

As a result, this morning I see a malicious message in my Inbox from one of the team members here. It suggested that I created this notion of leaving LFS as a ruse to gain more recognition and ended with the comment that I 'need help'.

If it has appeared this way to anyone else, I sincerely and deeply apologize, and I will do my best to stay away from LFS entirely.

If you intend to reply to this thread, please do so without expressing any sympathy and/or refrain from directing towards me any sort of praise (this email was not intended to extract any such comments and they would only fan the flames of the accusation).

--
JH