Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

Shane Shields wrote:

I do have a script for automated builds that can work for just about any
self build linux's. I have addressed and I believe solved the above
points. If you are interested I can mail them to you for perusal. It is
however slanted toward rpm package management but you should get some ideas.

Ideas are always welcome... :)

Feel free to send whatever you've got to alfs-disucss.

--
JH

You can download them from
http://www.diy-linux.org/downloads/contrib/shane_shields/
I only have a modem now but soon I will have adsl <insert evil laugh/>

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25
for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this
message or its header, you agree to these terms.