Hi !

I would to start indenting the LFS-SVN sources this weekend. I hope that it
will take only a few days (more of the indented blocks, like the "Contents
of ..." sections, can be ported from CLFS, the big work will be to indent the
Spanish translation sources :-/ )

But that meant that no automatized "svn merge"s will be allowed to/from any of
the current branches and all changes must be ported by hand.

Current active branches are:

6.1.1 .- Remain some issue that should be fixed in both trunk and 6.1.1 before
           6.1.1 release?

alphabetical .- No problem with that due that the possible changes involves
           only chapter05.xml and chapter06.xml, IMHO.

UTF-8 .- Not yet in the official LFS repository (when will be added?), but is
           the most problematic one. Alexander, if you send to me a patch
           against current trunk, I will try to create an updated patch
           against the indented trunk.

In resume, can I to start indenting LFS-SVN?, or should to wait until after
6.1.1 release and the alphabetical merge?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nÂș2886:       http://www.linuxfromscratch.org