Randy McMurchy wrote:

Chris Staub wrote these words on 11/27/05 20:47 CST:

Try going to Amazon.com and searching the "Books" section for "google" - there are several books on using google listed.

A book on how to use search terms in Google? And people actually
would *buy* something like that?

I am truly amazed.

Believe it or not, it can be quite hard to find some things using google. Sometimes I find that to find the info I am looking for, I have to search for something that is not quite related... Not to mention (as mentioned in another post), there are a lot of advanced options in the google search that most people either don't know about or don't care to use. For example, the per site, the definition/thesaurus finder, the per country search, the conversion tool etc