El Lunes, 28 de Noviembre de 2005 16:33, Bruce Dubbs escribió:

> These are the main alternative packages/options that I can remember off
> the top of my head.  I'd have to go through the book to get a
> comprehensive list, but we are just talking concepts right now.

Well, all that seems good proposals to play with in the jhalfs Makefile
generation modules for BLFS.

But IMHO the first issue is to be able to generate usable scripts for each
package and additional pages. Having usable dumped scripts we could rearrange
the Makefile on several ways controlled via jhalfs switches or Makefile
variables.

Then, can I to start adding that tags?

Note: After some test I see no need for other XML changes, the remaining
issues should can be handled by the XSLT code or the jhalfs modules.

Note2: The sect1 ID's attribute values should match the dbhtml PI filename
value for dependencies tracking to work. At first glance look that that is
already true for most packages. Is some need be fixed, is more easy to change
the HTML filename.

Note3: Sorry for the earlier non-edited reply :-(

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia