On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 07:20:54PM +0500, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:

> * Removed the "all UTF-8-only bugs are WONTFIX" note from
> chapter07/profile.xml (but it is still true), pointed to the BLFS page
> for locale related issues.

Thanks, Alexander.

> * Convert Groff Debian patch to LFS-style patch. I think it is a bad
> idea because this is a maintained patch that (like packages) has
> versions, but feel free to ignore my thoughts and do the conversion
> yourself.

How much of a moving target is this patch? Granted, I'm the only one who
raised an objection here, so it would be better to hear other people's
opinion to get a wider perspective. And if it stays as is, it still
should be in the patches page, not the packages page. If it is in the
packages page in the latest patch, that can be sorted later.

Thanks for all the hard work, Alexander. It truly is appreciated.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs