On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 07:56:37PM +0000, Richard A Downing wrote:

> I'm beginning to think that really really really good packages shouldn't
> have updates unless the things they interface with change.

If it fixes a bug that affects *you* and how *you* use the system, or if
it is a security vulnerability updated, I update. Until then, I leave a
stable working system as is. I do play on my laptop, though, just to
keep up and to be able to provide useful feedback, but servers are very
slow to change.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch