Bryan Kadzban wrote:
DJ Lucas wrote:

What are the known issues agains the released version/cvs?  What's
been done so far?

If you mean "what are the known issues against the released llh package"
(not the kernel headers themselves), I'd really like to know that too.
I've seen several references to udev needing newer headers, but so far
no one has ever explained *why* it needs new headers (what the required
changes are).

Off the top of my head, I know of only two specifically, but IIRC there were others...inotify.h needs to updated from kernel source and everything kernel only ripped out and IIRC, there were a few others related to this change. And then kd.h (see the sed used in xorg-6.9/7.0) needs to have an include moved to the top IIRC. You'd need to double check both of the above for specifics though, as this is only from rough memory.

-- DJ Lucas