Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> David Fix wrote:
>> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>>
>>> Just pinging this.
>>

>> Just wanted to mention that the penguin still looks funny in IE.  ;)
>
> And this matters...how?
>
>   -- Bruce

Just figured if you weren't aware of the issue (many of you are running
Mozilla or Firefox), that it didn't slip.  :)  I can't remember who
mentioned it previously, but it was mentioned that there was a CSS issue.
:P  Not trying to be critical, I'm just trying to be nice.  :)

Sorry if I offended you in any way, I'll just keep quiet in the future...  I
thought you were the one in charge of the Trac stuff.  :)

        Dave