Richard A Downing wrote:

Nah, it's fat bastards that cause flame wars.

And only skinny runts can fit into, and therefore don, the requisite asbestos suits, I assume? There's a danger though that those who tend to grab the popcorn or coke to enjoy the flames they see licking their computer screens will, in doing so, turn into said fat bastards. The frustrating noise to signal ratio that spans the great expanse of the Internet is therefore maintained. Thankfully, natural selection tends to work wonders, as evidenced most visibly by Monty Python's character, Mr Creosote. So, fear not all those who follow lfs-dev, we're just waiting for the wafer-thin mint to be served and normal service will be resumed.