Matthew Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Dan Nicholson wrote:
>
>> So, am I to gather from Matt and DJ that udevstart won't work
>> correctly from udev-084?  Or just that it's not installed by default?

after I did "/etc/rc.d/init.d/udev start" in chroot I have ruined the host
system by some way ;-/ It is not clear for me what realy happens but host
system begin work/react in unusual and unpredictable manner. The reboot
(Oh!!) have solved this problem.

> It's not installed by default, basically because it's now
> deprecated.

Thank for explanations. It is clear now why I cant find it after installing
udev...

---
        Dimitry