kevin lyda wrote:
   3 N   23/02.15:52 BLFS Trac       #45: Gnome 'sploded lots and scared my kitt
   4 N   23/02.11:17 LFS Trac        #12: Thingy go boom
   5 N   23/02.11:16 LFS Trac        #1: It no workee unless the thingamugug is
   6 N   23/02.10:45 Jeremy Huntwork +->
   7 N   23/02.08:34 Gerard Beekmans Re: Comments on Trac ticket mails

I could be wrong.  Nifty idea though.

In Trac's Notification emails, what you see in the brackets is the name of the project. So to have [LFS Trac] means that our project name is 'LFS Trac'. (This value also appears in the title section of all web pages.) Trac sticks this in the Subject line (and the From field), and the ticket number and description always follow the project name. This is handled deep in the core of Trac's notification code.

--
JH