Dan Nicholson wrote:

> Dragos, when you get to the Ch. 6 Readjustment, you will have to change
> a couple of the commands because they specifically referenct ld-linux.so.2,
> which you obviously don't have.  Probably have to drop a ^ there, too.

The chapter 6 readjustment already leaves the "^" out of the substitute
command, so that worked fine for me. I just had to change the references
to the libs to match my platform specific ones. So far, it looks like there
are no more changes necessary.

With regards to Chris' comment:

> Except LFS isn't expected to be used on other platforms. That's what
> CLFS is for.

I know. I decided to not use CLFS as I am compiling from a PPC Linux
system, so I didn't see the need to use the CLFS branch.

Dragos