The one file that I've been checking out extensively is page.h in certain conditions, like in Sparc and Sparc64, a change is required. I also believe a change will also be required for MIPS, but I haven't tested it yet.

I'm asking for people who are building on architectures other that x86, Sparc, and Sparc64, to compile glibc and see if you get a error and that page.h is the culprit. Architectures in my opinion just from looking at the headers that will need to be fixed are x86_64, mips, sh64, sh, powerpc, m68k, ia64, frv(mem-layout.h), and arm26.

A few of them can be modified like Sparc but others need radical changes.

--
------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LFS User # 2577