El Sábado, 25 de Marzo de 2006 20:52, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> Manuel, I wanted to start adding this stuff into the book. I was
> wondering if it would make sense to have this as some sort of
> dynamically available data. I'm not sure if an entity makes sense (e.g.,
> autoconf-deps) but that's all I can think of at the moment. Do you have
> any suggestions?

The dependencies for each package are placed in the package file under
chapter06/, and Xincluded from here in the files under chapter05/. When the
dependencies for a package need be updated, only the file for that package
under chapter06/ need be edited.

I can't see any gain, from the maintenance point of view, on placing the
dependencies for all packages on a separate entities file.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia