On 4/7/06, M.Canales.es <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Chapter 06 GCC test suite summary:
>
>   === gcc Summary ===
>
> # of expected passes  35544
> # of unexpected successes 3
> # of expected failures  92
> # of untested testcases  28
> # of unsupported tests  326
> /sources/gcc-build/gcc/xgcc  version 4.0.3

Out of curiosity, what kind of hardware do you have?  I've been
getting three error here using an Athlon-XP for a while now.  I like
to think these are processor specific, but I haven't really
investigated.

> But I find this one for the E2fsprogs test suite:
>

> 2 tests succeeded 79 tests failed

This is bad.  Here's my most recent build using lfs-alpha:

81 tests succeeded      0 tests failed

This may have to do with mount --bind.  I can't think of any other
reasons for it.  Definitely needs investigation.  Could you post
anything that sticks out about these failures?

--
Dan