El Viernes, 7 de Abril de 2006 21:43, Archaic escribió:

> However, for size recording, my script does one thing in chroot to make
> / appear in /etc/mtab:
>
> mount -f -t $fs_type /dev/$partition /
>
> Maybe that's why it works for me?

Bingo!

When I made the umount of /dev and remount all kernel filesystems like in
trunk, an /etc/mtab file was created. No more test failed then using both the
old method and the --bind method.

After the removal of /etc/mtab, the test failures are here againg.

I noticed now that there is another mount changes in the udev_update branch.

In udev_update, as root from the host:

    mount -vt devpts devpts $LFS/dev/pts
    mount -vt tmpfs shm $LFS/dev/shm

In trunk, first as root on the host:

    mount -vft tmpfs tmpfs $LFS/dev/shm
    mount -vft devpts -o gid=4,mode=620 devpts $LFS/dev/pts

Latter, into the chroot:

    mount -vt devpts -o gid=4,mode=620 none /dev/pts
    mount -vt tmpfs none /dev/shm

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia