On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 06:49:37PM +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
> I have also that images/ directory in the LFS Spanish translation repository
> from many time ago.
>
> It's my preferred method due that it allow to have cunstomized images if
> dessired.

[snip]

> I'm waiting comments from others LFS editors about what to do...

To me, when this sort of thing comes up, as long as a change won't
result in major breakage or inconvenience to the devs, you should feel
free to do what you think is best, Manuel. If there is a better way to
accomplish the rendering, which there seems to be according to the
comments so far, make the change.

--
JH