On 4/10/06, Dan Nicholson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll make another run later.  I'm doing a run with all the testsuites.
>  In automake right now.  I'll be crossing my fingers that this won't
> be a problem.

The issue with pruning too much of the filesystem has been resolved.
ICA and test suites run.  ICA is as clean as always.  Test suites had
one failure in glibc (malloc/tst-calloc.out) and one in gcc
(gcc.c-torture/compile/20001226-1.c).  These are not new on this host,
so I hope they aren't a problem.  ICA/Farce results, and build logs
for testing and ICA are here:

http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/~dnicholson/lfs-alpha-20060408-reports/

--
Dan