Archaic wrote:

Hotplug should either be moved to the contrib directory, or removed
outright. If removed outright, the stuff in contrib that relies on it
should be removed as well.

That was to be my next message to dev. Anybody still need hotplug for the other install targets? Same for the net-agent?

LiveCD team, what needs to happen for the livecd target? Do you want to keep it in the main bootscripts, or do a separate patch it as is done now with CLFS? Same to CLFS, do you want your scripts in the tarball or want to stick with an external patch? Of course, a completely independent tarball and dir in your svn repos is an option as well.

contrib/lsb will remain.

The enhanced rc/functions aren't completely current, but can be made so if anyone speaks up that still wants it, else I'm pulling it. The lsb-v3 scripts (arriving soon) will contain the same functionality of enhanced but they are incompatible with any existing scripts (well except for vendor supplied LSB scripts).

Jim, if you are still interested in having the raq2 patch in the bootscripts tarball, I'll need an updated patch and put in svn or Trac.

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas